1. Insert the fixing axle into the barrel.
2. Insert he screw pole into the axle and push it to the end.
3. Place the four leaf blades on the groove of the screw pole ,and make the raised side out.
4. Put the round cutter on the four leaf blades.
5. Fasten the big screw nut on the barrel and rotate it in counter clockwise direction to fix them.
6. Push the barrel along the groove the base until hearing a “click”.
7. Fasten the handle on the crossing knock of the screw pole。
8. Turn the rotary button of the sucker base in clockwise with the wrench to fix the device.
9. If making sausage, just plug the sausage mouth in the big screw nut and then fasten them according to step 5.
10. Press down the white button of the base to release the barrel from the base.