【Food Prep:】Eggs 1-2 pcs,
Green leaf lettuce 80g,
Purple kale 80g,
Corn kernels 60g,
Sliced toast 1 slice.
【Greek yogurt sauce ingredients:】
Juniper Simply Alcohol 0 cane sugar yogurt 80g,
Fruit cucumber 20g,
Lemon juice 5g,
Mint leaves 2 slices,
Salt, black pepper a little .
【Making Steps:】1. Use Ourokhome vegetable slicer to shred the purple kale and cut the sage fruit into small pieces.
- Boil the eggs in a pot of water for 7-8 minutes, then pass through cold water, it is better to peel the shells, peel the shells and cut small pieces and set aside. tips: it is not recommended to cook the eggs in the salad half-cooked, this time is fully cooked eggs, also will not cook very old, the taste is just right.
3.Then let's make the Greek yogurt dressing for the salad, here I used cane sugar-free yogurt, which is very suitable for making the dressing, and also makes this salad dressing more low-cal health.
- Chop the cucumber and mint, add them to the yogurt, add black pepper, salt (3g), and lemon juice, mix well and you are done.
- Next, cook the shrimp as well.
- Pour a little oil into the pan and add the toast slices and toast them on the lowest heat, cut them into small pieces and set aside.
- Once all the food is processed, arrange it in rows on a plate to form seven colors, very rich in color and taste.
- Then drizzle with the Greek yogurt dressing you just made and this delicious salad is finished